Over two months, as part of Cine Memoria, a Latin American film series organised by Kiltrofilms, Cinelux in Geneva will screen ¡Viva Chile mierda! on two separate nights (September 18th and October 5th). I know a few people in Geneva (you know who you are) so hopefully they will be able to go to this screening but if you’re reading this and are in any way near this cinema then you should definitely go too. 🙂 Oh, and tell your friends.
Day: August 2, 2014
- Viva Chile Mierda to screen in Santiago as part the Museum of Memory and Human Rights’ exhibition at FILSA, The 36th International Book Fair
- VCM screens again in Croatia at the Multimedia Cultural Centre, MKC Split
- Viva Chile Mierda to screen at Art Kino in Rijeka, Croatia
- VCM will be screened as part of MMDH’s travelling show, “Nunca Más”
- Viva Chile Mierda chosen as one of the 10 best Chilean films of 2014 by Twitch Film!